Answered By: Fairfax Library Account Services Last Updated: Aug 03, 2018 Views: 848
- Login to the catalog by typing your library card number and password.
- Click on "My Account" in the top grey banner.
- Click on "Renew My Materials."
- Select items you wish to renew by checking the box next to each title or "Renew all."
- Click the "Renew Selected Items" button.
Most materials may be renewed three times. This is a total of twelve weeks which includes the first check out and subsequent three renewals. Renewals receive a due date of three additional weeks from the date of renewal.
Material may not be renewed if another customer has placed a hold on it. However, if copies are available, please contact a library branch and someone can assist you.