Answered By: [Unclaimed]
Last Updated: Nov 05, 2018     Views: 335

There are many options available.

  • If another public library in the area owns the title, you may be able to borrow it by going to that library and using your reciprocal borrower privileges. A list of reciprocal jurisdictions can be found on our website
  • We may be able to obtain the desired book for you from another library using interlibrary loan.  
  • Also, Fairfax County Public Library has a “walk-in” borrowing agreement with the George Mason University libraries that allows our customers to borrow directly. Visit your library branch to initiate this request as there is paperwork required before you visit the university.
  • Finally, you may recommend the library purchase the title by filling out the purchase request form.