Answered By: Rebecca Wolff, Information Last Updated: Jun 30, 2020 Views: 6
Answered By: Rebecca Wolff, Information
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2020 Views: 6
To place a hold:
- Log into your account in the catalog.
- Once logged in, select the library logo to return to the Quick Search box.
- Search for title, subject, author, or keyword (anywhere).
- Select the desired format (the icon under the book cover will give you clues to the format).
- Select the blue Place Hold button next to the item information.
- Select the Pickup Branch of your choice.
- Leave today's date in the Activation Date box.
- Select the Submit Hold button to finalize your hold.
- You will be notified by either phone/text/email when your hold is ready and the Status field in your account will show Held.