Answered By: Robert Harvey Last Updated: Jan 29, 2019 Views: 621
Answered By: Robert Harvey
Last Updated: Jan 29, 2019 Views: 621
There may be several reasons why the online fee payment system (SmartPay) is not working. Some troubleshooting tips are included below:
- If the page is not loading and you receive a "404 Error" please try reaching the page directly using this link.
- If you logon and immediately see a message indicating you have successfully logged out then please try these steps:
- Internet Explorer should not be in Compatibility View. Turn this off by going to Tools > Compatibility View and then unchecking it. Once Compatibility View is turned off the page should allow you to log on and view and pay your fees. Alternatively, you may wish to use a different internet browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Ensure that you have selected the "Pay Now" checkbox in the payment tab so that it adds the fee(s) to the total amount owed. If this is zero then a payment will not process.
- Ensure you are using either a Visa or MasterCard issued card. We do not accept Discover or American Express.
- Ensure that the street address field includes only the street address information. City and State information is not necessary.
- Once all the requested information is provided the Finish button will be available to press. Select Finish and wait for the next screen to load to indicate if payment has been successful or not. If not successful, please note the error and contact email@example.com with the error information and library card number. Please do not include credit card information in any correspondence. We will never ask for credit card data.