I am not receiving library email notices.
The library offers the following email notices to our 500,000 customers:
- 3-day advance due date reminder
- Day of due date reminder
- 5-day overdue reminder
- 10-, 20-, 30-, 40-day overdue reminder
- Billing notice for fees older than 40 days and owing more than $25.00
- Hold pickup (sent within 24 hours after hold is available)
- Hold pickup reminder (sent 3 days before hold expires)
- Welcome email to new registrants
- Notice of inactivity/expiration (customers who will be removed from the system within 30 days to 1 year)
Due to the number of customers we have and the variety of email notices we make available to our customers we send anywhere from 8,000-13,000 notices per day. We make every effort to ensure email notices are sent properly; however, we cannot guarantee their delivery. Once we send the email notice we have no control over the final delivery by the email provider. Notices are provided as a courtesy only and do not remove the responsibility of the borrower to return or renew materials by the due date.
If you are not receiving your notices, please first ensure we have your email address correctly entered by contacting any library branch. If you change your email address, please update it in our system. Please also check your spam or filter settings. This varies by provider so contact them for assistance. All of our email notices are sent by email@example.com; if you add this sender to your safe senders list or address book the emails should be allowed through to your inbox. If everything else appears to be correct, please alert our staff at any branch or submit a question through the form to the right and we will investigate the issue.